Saturday, January 16, 2010

Big Five Tours with White Glove Service

When I received a box yesterday from the post office, I was surprised to receive a box of chocolate & greetings from Big Five Tours. It brings back all the good memories that I have experienced with Big Five.

Now that I have worked with Big Five, I have nothing but good things to say. From day one, reservation agent Tatiana did a great job in putting the itinerary together. She was knowledgeable, experienced, and patient. She was so nice to work with. When my clients missed their flights, everyone panicked. Luckly Tatiana was able to change and to renew the itinerary. That was very impressive!
Another impressive thing about working with Big Five was their 24-hour White Glove Service™ guest assistance. I was surprised to get my clients updated traveling information while the clients were already on their journey. No other tour operator gives such services. This gaves me a sense of relief knowing they were enjoying their trip. My clients gave an excellent review upon return of their trip. Moreover, I received a thank you email from their President for the booking. Big Five did surpassed my expectations and I am ready to work with them again. They definitely inspired me. We should all follow their business model to serve our clients.

Try to work with Big Five. You'll be rewarded with exceptional service. www.bigfive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment